Forensic Document Examiner, M.F.S.
- Perform forensic examinations on handwriting, signatures, typewriting, printing, and other documentary evidence to establish origin or authenticity.
- Provide expert testimony in federal, state, and local courts,when necessary.
- Present training/consulting in the field of questioned documents.
Subject Matter Expert: FBI Handwriting Examiner Decision Analysis Study
- Provide technical knowledge and support to assess the performance of forensic document examiners involving accuracy, precision, and repeatability of decisions involving forensic comparisons of handwritten evidence.
Forensic Consultant: Engility Corporation, Arlington, VA
- Mentoring forensic document examiners in capacity building and compliance practices in Algeria, Columbia, Kosovo, Mexico, Mozambique, Paraguay, and Tanzania.
Consultant: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) Vienna, Austria
- Developed the Introduction to Security document examination: Training programme and trainers guide
- Designed to educate and train immigration/border control officers and forensic document examiners basic and advanced security features observed in security and identity documents.
Lead Consultant: UNODC, Vienna, Austria
- Developed the Guide for the Development of Forensic Document Examination Capacity
- Designed to enhance forensic document examination and intelligence dissemination capabilities between donor and recipient countries.
Forensic Document Examiner: FBI Laboratory, Quantico, VA
- Performed forensic examinations on handwriting, typewriting, printing,and other documentary evidence submitted to the FBI Laboratory establishing origin or authenticity.
- Provided expert testimony in federal, state, and local courts, when necessary.
- Presented training and expertise at local, national, and international conferences.
- Received “On-The-Spot” award for work on high-profile case.
Adjunct Professorial Lecturer: George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Developed and instructed a graduate level course in Questioned Documents to include laboratory exercises, lectures, tours, special projects, and testing.
Document Analyst/Examiner Trainee: FBI Laboratory, Washington, D.C.
- Prepared laboratory worksheets, photographed evidence, and conducted indented writing examinations.
- Successfully completed a full-time training program